Dr. Andreas Kraebber Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Andreas Kraebber?

September 29th, 2017

Tells you how to feel

He tried to foment anger and hatred to gain control and power over me. Used mind tricks to try and gain the upper hand. A meglomaniac who wanting me to feel just like him. Felt like it was more about his grandiosity than me.

January 10th, 2017

Damaged Narcissist

Mr. Kraebber is the king of triangulation. Must have come from a deeply disturbed family dynamic. This man has too many unresolved issues to be effective, let alone not damaging. I switched treatment to one of his senior colleagues, who confided in me (even though he should not have) that he had a quick rise at the institute, and is known as intellectual but very cunning and arrogant.

December 8th, 2016

Domineering

Mr. Kraebber is a pretty typical shrink. He tried to get me to become overly dependent on him and his services. I often felt he was trying to put me under his spell, and view things from his perspective. His work is sloppy, and he can be quite lazy. He has a very domineering facade. His impatience is often quite evident. He suggested seeing me for both medication and psychotherapy, which I later was told by another psychiatrist is a conflict of interest. When his treatment plan didnt "cure" me, he tried to go in another ridiculous and self serving direction. He can be extremely insightful, which is why I stayed as long as I did. Sadly, insight doesnt equal lessening of symptons.Perhaps, he tried his best but none of his tools work.

September 1st, 2016

Evil Genius Type

Dr K appeared very charming and sort of seductive at the beginning of treatment. His style changed along the way, and I felt like he was trying to brainwash me and put me under his spell. That is when I ended the treatment.

April 7th, 2016

Unethical Man

He will try to become overly involved in your life, and he has very strong opinions about people/topics he really knows nothing about. I advise you to read the link below with direct quotes from him, which you will have to translate to English. I was I had. His simple way of thinking about things is on full display. I will end with a quote from that article. He is lucky I didn't report him to the ethics committee in this field . "The Americans do not like to talk about emotions or affects. Friendship does not always allow spill. And in this urban jungle, "it is precisely the shrink who plays the role of confidant," says Andreas Kraebber.

September 10th, 2015

Strong Brain Power, Weak Morality

He has a very impressive mind in certain ways, but it is really a shame he is so manipulative, competitive, and he lies a lot . He is tall, intellectual, and has a very arrogant veneer. I prefer a therapist, even one less intellectual, who is more decent. I would not recommend him to a male patient. He has a very seductive and pressuring style, and I stayed longer in treatment than I should have.

April 7th, 2015

Professorial

I feel badly writing a negative review because he presents himself quite well, but I just did not find him very intuitive or empathic. He is extremely theoretical, so if you seek someone who is very technically competent you might be more satisfied than I was. He reminded me of one of my most intellectual professors in college, but I relate better to someone more down to earth and intuitive. I also found him naïve, at times, and speculative. He appeared very focused, current, and he carries himself quite well.

July 21st, 2014

Brilliant Egomaniac

Sadly, my treatment was less than effective. He is exceedingly intelligent, but extraordinarily opinionated, and very controlling. It felt like he was behaving more like a coach than a therapist. In the end, I too often tried to seek his approval, and went along with his , at times, forceful advice. As a result, some of my most important relationships are irreparably damaged. I feel he means well, but he attempted to have me live my life according to his values, mores and beliefs.

February 26th, 2014

Bad Match

Kraebber is sort of a quirky intellectual. He spends a lot of time in his head. Our personalities did not mesh well, and I regret spending a few years in treatment.

July 22nd, 2013

Smart but Pompous

I was referred to Dr. Kraebber by another physician so I had high hopes for him helping me with some anxiety issues in which I am taking medication for. The treatment in the beginning started out fine as I found him quite smart , even though I did most of the talking. However, over time he became very arrogant , pompous , and quite honestly, ineffective. The experience was much less effective than my prior experience in therapy. His fee is over $300 for a 45 minute session, which is not covered by insurance, and so I was hoping for much more competent treatment. Dr. Kraebber is certainly smart and very formal, but I am much happier now seeing a different therapist.

October 2nd, 2017