Dr. Andreas Kuhn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andreas Kuhn?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 8th, 2011

Wonderful family physician.

We (myself, my husband and son) had the pleasure of being Dr. Kuhn's patients for several years when we lived in East Lansing. He was such a wonderful primary care physician we saw his as our OB during my first pregnancy. He carried on as our son's pediatrician as well. He knew us all individually and as a family and I cannot begin to say how much we appreciated him. It was a unique experience to have one physician care for all of us and I miss him terribly. His kindness and caring manner always made even the worst things okay. He is a brilliant physician and extrememly competent in his practice. We haven't been able to find anyone like him since we've been in Tennessee and having to go separate places, explain things over and over...makes up appreciate our time under Dr. Kuhn all the more.

February 27th, 2017