A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Kyprianou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreas Kyprianou is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Kyprianou, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyprianou graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Kyprianou has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kyprianou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andreas C. Kyprianou practice?
Dr. Andreas Kyprianou practices Pulmonary Disease near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Goodyear, AZ.
See Glendale Pulmonologists.