A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Kyprianou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Kyprianou, MD, FCCP is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyprianou graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Kyprianou has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kyprianou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andreas C. Kyprianou practice?
Dr. Andreas Kyprianou practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Critical Care Practitioners, Glendale Sleep Medicine Doctors, Glendale Pulmonologists, and Glendale Anesthesiologists.