A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Kyprianou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Kyprianou, MD, FCCP is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pulmonary Hypertension.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyprianou graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kyprianou has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kyprianou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andreas C. Kyprianou practice?
Dr. Andreas Kyprianou practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Pulmonologists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, Phoenix Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Phoenix Anesthesiologists.