A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Neophytides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreas Neophytides is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Neophytides, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Neophytides graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neophytides has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreas N Neophytides MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andreas N. Neophytides practice?
- Dr. Andreas Neophytides has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andreas Neophytides practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.