A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Reimold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreas Reimold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reimold
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reimold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Reimold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Relapsing Polychondritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reimold graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reimold has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreas Reimold MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Andreas Reimold practice?
- Dr. Andreas Reimold has 1 office location.
Dr. Andreas Reimold practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.