Dr. Andreas Revelis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

January 20th, 2016
All personnel are friendly, courteous, and efficient. I have been a patient at this office since 1993 and plan to continue to use them for my chronic pain need.

October 21st, 2015
I am an older lady and have several major problems with my back and am in considerable chronic pain. I went to this doctor to find some relief, but the first thing out of his mouth was "I want you to know that I'm not in the business of dealing drugs, so if you came for pills, you're out of luck." I found this extremely insensitive and insulting. I resent deeply being lumped in with drug abusers when the man didn't even talk to me first. He just jumped to the most insulting conclusion he could. I am a clean, Christian woman, and there was nothing in my appearance or demeanor to cause him to act in this way. I would never go back to him for anything! I'd rather die from the pain than have a doctor like him. Thankfully, I have found a decent doctor who is handling my pain in a kind and responsible manner. I would not recommend Dr Revelis to anyone!

June 29th, 2015
i am a disabled veteran, the doctor spent a total of 2 minutes with me he does not appear to care about his patients.

May 11th, 2015
Stay FAR Away - The WORST!
I would strongly recommend you RUN from this doctor. I sent 15 yrs of records to become a patient and was told that I didn't have enough 'history' to be eligible. Then I ruptured a disc in my neck. My spine doc sent me to Revelis for an epidural steroid shot. They accepted me for that but told me it would be only for ONE appointment, not to become a patient. It should have been a warning right there. Not only did I get a harder sales pitch than I have ever had for a used car out of the doctor, he also seriously botched the procedure. He did what is called a 'wet tap', which left me leaking spinal fluid. I got a horrid infection which postponed surgery and could have left me with serious long term problems, he also refused to admit that anything even COULD have gone wrong. Fixing a wet tap is very simple, but his staff flat out refused to allow me to leave a message for him. I was in agonizing pain and his office staff forgot to put me on hold while they gossiped about me. I was treated to them laughing and making fun of me while they pretended to be getting a nurse to speak with me. Finally the receptionist picked up the phone, said she was a nurse, and told me to just take 2 tylenol. I ended up at my ER and my spine doc was HORRIFIED. The infection caused by the leaking spinal fluid could have destroyed my spine. As it was, the irresponsible, callous and downright awful treatment is something I will NEVER forget, and that pales in comparison to the pain I endured. I would not send a stray animal to this doctor, much less a human being.

October 24th, 2010
Best Pain Doctor in Tulsa Area
Dr. Revelis is an awesome doctor. He spent plenty of time listening to my concerns and symptoms---much more than MANY doctors I have seen. He was friendly and kind and has adjusted my treatment as necessary. I could definitely recommend TPC.

October 23rd, 2010
The worst doctor I have ever met
Tulsa Pain is a pill mill that just wants to rip you off. Do not listen to anything these folks have to say about your care.

June 23rd, 2010
scott
Dr. Revelis and his staff are great. The doctor answered all my questions and the spinal injection that I had has really decreased by pain. I would highly recommend this office and Dr. Revelis

June 10th, 2010
Jean Schultz
Dr Revelis is the best Doctor I've ever encountered. I was referred to him by my Family Doctor. He took the time to talk with my Doctor and get to know my condition. He cared for me and made me feel like a member of his family. I'm almost pain free now thanks to his care.

January 20th, 2009
Helped A lot!
I would recommend this Dr. He helped tremendously with the pain I was having in my neck. It took years before seeing someone who knew what to look at.Thank You