Dr. Andreas Schoeck Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Andreas Schoeck?

Posted on January 19th, 2016

Great doctor... staff is very rude though, and negligent. I don't think I would go back.

Great doctor.

Posted on October 31st, 2015

Great doctor. Had zero issues with him. He was attentive and courteous. He was the only doctor who actually 'fixed' my back problem.

Posted on September 6th, 2015

My wife waited 4 days for the staff to refill her anti seizure medication and ended up in the emergency room. This is not only unacceptable, but down right negligent. Constant problems with refilling medication in a timely manner. Would not recommend Staff is rude and communication is extremely poor. We are looking for a new neurologist.

If you're reading this review, it's time to schedule an appointment with Dr. Schoeck.

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

There was always an excuse for the symptoms I was having because nobody wants to have a health problem. When they became too much to ignore, I was referred to NE Neurological by my primary care physician. I'm glad that I was. The correct diagnosis could have been missed. I would have been spared some very bad news for a few more years. I consider myself fortunate that, after a thoughtful consultation, a thorough evaluation, and all the testing necessary for a proper differential diagnosis, Dr. Schoeck and I arrived at the conclusion that would get me the treatment I need, and give us the best chance at halting the progress of a serious disease. I spent a lot of time researching my symptoms, and I researched Dr. Schoeck, too. I found a bad review online, but I wasn't deterred from seeing him. My own business suffers from the effects of a single bad review, but I know how much of a difference we make for the people we serve every day. I thought it was important to write this review to let people know the truth: Dr. Schoeck genuinely cares about his patients. He follows up with phone calls. He considers every possibility and addresses every concern. He stays ahead of the latest developments with each condition that he treats. He made me feel empowered and encouraged at a time when I would have otherwise felt very scared. And most importantly, he's a candid, honest human in his dealings with patients. Even when I've been self-advocating to the point of being difficult, Dr. Schoeck and his office staff (namely, Ann Marie at his front desk) have been nothing but patient and pleasant. I'm relocating soon and will have to switch to a new neurologist, but I plan on scheduling follow-ups with Dr. Schoeck because his input is important to me. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone who is concerned about a possible neurological issue, or anyone looking for a highly competent and caring neurologist in the Lawrence area.

Patient

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

I think Dr. Schoeck is quite wonderful. I had a neurologist in NYC who wasn't nearly as attentive and caring. My wait time was about five minutes to see him. Once we assessed my medical history, he did a very thorough exam and set me up with an MRI immediately. I've been in a lot of pain for a few years and got to a point where I needed to see someone immediately (new to the area). I was given Dr. Schoeck's name as the first doctor who could see me. Based on the reviews on the internet, I was very hesitant. But, I'm very, very happy. So happy with his work that I felt the need to come here, write a review, and rate him highly to give him the respect and admiration I believe he deserves.

Worth the wait

Posted on July 13th, 2012

He is definitely a caring doctor and gives as much time as needed to each patient. This, however, leads to incredible wait times. Both times I saw him I waited over 2 hours. Almost as soon as you start to talk to him you remember that he is worth the wait.

Posted on February 26th, 2012

Excellent doctor,respectful and polite, very honest and straight-forward. Takes time to answer questions and is very receptive. Would highly recommend.

Posted on April 4th, 2011

Overall, I found Dr. Schoeck to be an extremely rude and condescending doctor. His bedside manner is atrocious and I think he didn't take anything I said seriously until he could see the test results for himself.

Posted on November 27th, 2010

worst neurologist ever

Posted on November 13th, 2010

Excellent doctor- highly recommended. (Wish they could all be this good)....

Perfect

Posted on February 24th, 2010

Great with details. Takes his time. He doesnt cram in millions of patients to make a buck. He leaves time to answer questions.

Posted on March 30th, 2009

i think he is the best doctor that ever lived!