A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Sidiropoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreas Sidiropoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sidiropoulos
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sidiropoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Sidiropoulos, MD, PHD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidiropoulos graduated from Westfalische Wilhelms-Universitaet, Munster.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreas Sidiropoulos MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andreas Sidiropoulos practice?
- Dr. Andreas Sidiropoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Andreas Sidiropoulos practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Psychiatrists and Detroit Adolescent Specialists.