A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Spirig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreas Spirig is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Spirig, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Spirig graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spirig has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spirig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 52 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andreas M. Spirig practice?
Dr. Andreas Spirig practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Kingston, NY.
See Troy Surgeons, Troy Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Troy Radiologists.