A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Spirig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreas Spirig is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Spirig, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Spirig graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spirig has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreas Maria Spirig MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andreas M. Spirig practice?
- Dr. Andreas Spirig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andreas Spirig practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Troy Surgeons.