A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Spyridakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Spyridakis graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Spyridakis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spyridakis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andreas J. Spyridakis practice?
Dr. Andreas Spyridakis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sunrise, FL.
See Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.