A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Spyridakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Spyridakis graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Spyridakis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreas J Spyridakis DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Andreas J. Spyridakis practice?
- Dr. Andreas Spyridakis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andreas Spyridakis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.