A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Tzakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreas Tzakis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Tzakis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Intestinal Diseases
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tzakis graduated from University Of Athens. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Tzakis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreas Gerasimos Tzakis MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andreas G. Tzakis practice?
- Dr. Andreas Tzakis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andreas Tzakis practices Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Cleveland, OH.
See Miami Surgeons.