A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Tzakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreas Tzakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tzakis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tzakis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Tzakis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Intestinal Diseases
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tzakis graduated from University Of Athens. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Tzakis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreas Gerasimos Tzakis MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andreas G. Tzakis practice?
- Dr. Andreas Tzakis has 1 office location.
- Dr. Andreas Tzakis practices Surgery near Weston, FL.