Dr. Andreas Werle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 3 reviews

January 12th, 2017
AshleeTraficante, Naples FL
Dr. Werle was extremely professional and his staff was friendly and helpful. My 4 year old son needed his adenoids out and we were nervous about the procedure.. He has an excellent background and he really took the time to go over everything thorougly with us. His calm and friendly demeanour made us feel at ease . I would highly recommend him if you need a pediatric ENT in the Naples/Fort Myers area.

January 14th, 2016
Since my son was having chronic ear/sinus issues, I took him to see Dr. Werle. I found him to be very professional and knowledgeable. At both appointments, he spent quite a bit of time discussing the issues, the results of testing, and what treatment options were available. At the second appointment, it was decided my son needed tubes, so we were scheduled at Health Park the following day. The morning of the procedure at the hospital, Dr. Werle discussed what would be taking place and at the end, he came back and let me know that everything went smoothly. I highly recommend him!

July 17th, 2015
JS
Although he was late, he made up for it by being friendly but later he asked personal questions that were out of the realm of medicine, I did not like the way he was talking to me or to my daughter. He prescribed the medicine in rush and felt that spending under 7 minutes would be plenty. I wold not suggest anyone going to see him.