A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreas Wolf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Wolf has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreas Wolf FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andreas Wolf practice?
- Dr. Andreas Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andreas Wolf practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Hillsboro Primary Care Doctors and Hillsboro Internists.