A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Wolf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main.
Dr. Wolf has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andreas Wolf practice?
Dr. Andreas Wolf practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA and Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Cardiologists.