A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Wolf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main.
Dr. Wolf has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreas Wolf MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andreas Wolf practice?
- Dr. Andreas Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andreas Wolf practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Cardiologists.