A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Wolf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Aortic Diseases, Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Cardiac Nuclear Stress Test.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Capital Health System Inc,Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andreas S. Wolf practice?
Dr. Andreas Wolf practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Internists and Lawrence Township Cardiologists.