3.0

Great comfort for nervous mom show details Great comfort for nervous mom
Sep 17th, 2011

My daughter recently had an MRI at Hackensack and Dr. Xagoraris was wonderful with her. He informed my husband and I what to expect, and joked around a lot with her. She came out of her sedation smiling. We highly recommend him.

Painless needles and professional show details Painless needles and professional
Jun 5th, 2010

Dr. Xagoraris is probably the only physician and or nurse who could put an IV in like a needle through butter. I didn't feel a thing. He is very professional and direct, which a patient may consider curt and inconsiderate. Both myself and my friends' children have had wonderful experiences with him. Dr. Xagoraris has a gift of making all patients, no matter what the age at ease.

overchraching and playing the insurance system . Beware show details overchraching and playing the insurance system . Beware
by HealthI on Dec 26th, 2008

I delivered my baby in July 2007 in the "Hackensack Medical Center". The "Hackensack Anesthesiology Associates" did not accept the 100% of customary rate from my insurance. Respectable practices drop excessive charges given the fact it is an emergency and the patient didn't know or accept their charges, instead they took me to court for paying their excessive and uncontrolled fees. Veronica , their account manager is very rude. If you have to be in this hospital and your bad luck put you in the "Hackensack Anesthesiology Associates" hands, refuse to have them do any thing with you and ask the hospital to provide any other Anesthesiologist.

Doctor's Response

While I am on staff at HUMC I have not practiced Obstetric anesthesia since 2002 and so was not involved in above patient's care and didnt deserve this review. Furthermore this review is not directed at patient's care and is rather a billing complaint. Thank You.