A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andree De Bustros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andree De Bustros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Bustros
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. De Bustros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andree De Bustros, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetes MellitusMetabolism General Endocrinology & Metabolism Thyroid Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. De Bustros graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 4 awards.
Dr. De Bustros has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andree Chiniara De Bustros MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Andree C. De Bustros practice?
- Dr. Andree De Bustros has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andree De Bustros practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL.
See Orland Park Internists and Orland Park Endocrinologists.