A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andree De Bustros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andree De Bustros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andree De Bustros, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetes MellitusMetabolism General Endocrinology & Metabolism Thyroid Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. De Bustros graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 4 awards.
Dr. De Bustros has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andree Chiniara De Bustros MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Andree C. De Bustros practice?
- Dr. Andree De Bustros has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andree De Bustros practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Tinley Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Lawn, IL and Orland Park, IL.
See Tinley Park Internists and Tinley Park Endocrinologists.