A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andree Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andree Phillips is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andree Phillips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Concord Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andree Claire Phillips MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Andree C. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Andree Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andree Phillips practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Concord, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Windham, NH.
See Concord Internists and Concord Rheumatologists.