A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreea Cazacu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreea Cazacu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cazacu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreea Cazacu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cazacu graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Cazacu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreea C Cazacu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Andreea C. Cazacu practice?
- Dr. Andreea Cazacu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andreea Cazacu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Medfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, MA and Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Medfield Pediatricians and Medfield Infectious Disease Doctors.