A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreea Cazacu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreea Cazacu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreea Cazacu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cazacu graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Cazacu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cazacu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andreea C. Cazacu practice?
Dr. Andreea Cazacu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Medfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley Hills, MA and Weston, MA.
See Medfield Pediatricians and Medfield Infectious Disease Doctors.