A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreea Cazacu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Flu Human Influenza.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cazacu graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cazacu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cazacu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andreea Cazacu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile