A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreea Cazacu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreea Cazacu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cazacu
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cazacu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreea Cazacu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cazacu graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Cazacu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreea C Cazacu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Andreea C. Cazacu practice?
- Dr. Andreea Cazacu has 1 office location.
Dr. Andreea Cazacu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Weston, MA.
See Weston Pediatricians and Weston Pediatric Specialists.