A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreea Cadar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreea Cadar is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cadar graduated from Victor Babes University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Romania.
Dr. Cadar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreea Cadar MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Andreea Cadar practice?
- Dr. Andreea Cadar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andreea Cadar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Ridley Park, PA.
See Glen Mills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.