A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreea Nanci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreea Nanci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreea Nanci, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Immune System Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanci graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main.
Dr. Nanci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nanci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans