A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreea Nanci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreea Nanci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreea Nanci, MBA, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Immune System Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanci graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nanci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreea Alina-Lualda Nanci MBA and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andreea A. Nanci practice?
- Dr. Andreea Nanci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andreea Nanci practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Costa Mesa Internists and Costa Mesa Oncologists.