A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreea Nanci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreea Nanci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nanci
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nanci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreea Nanci, MBA, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Immune System Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanci graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nanci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreea Alina-Lualda Nanci MBA and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andreea A. Nanci practice?
- Dr. Andreea Nanci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andreea Nanci practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Costa Mesa Internists and Costa Mesa Oncologists.