Dr. Andrei Buna MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Randolph, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2017
Dr. Buna is a great doctor!!!!
Dr. Buna went above and beyond the call of duty when I experienced severe menstrual bleeding. He examined me during the office lunch period and immediately referred me to the hospital. He performed a surgical procedure after seeing all his scheduled patients at his office late that night, and remained at my bedside til I awoke from the anesthesia. I can't express the gratitude I feel for having met such a kind and empathetic doctor.

June 26th, 2016
Dr Buna has terrible bedside manner! He does not call back within the time period given by the answering service or even close to it. He does not inform patients of options, procedures, etc., he just does what he feels needs to be done. He is not my doctor but is in the practice I go to, yet has made my pregnancy experiences terrible when having had to interact with him! It is unfortunate because the other two doctors are wonderful!

May 8th, 2015
Horrible Doctor! Recommended a HYSTERECTOMY for my pelvic pain that turned out to be a HERNIA when I sought out a GOOD doctor for a 2nd opinion!!
I'm a healthy woman in my late 30's. I couldn't believe it when "Dr." Buna so casually suggested that I get a hysterectomy to alleviate my chronic pelvic pain that he said was "probably due to endometriosis", and that he might as well do the hysterectomy while he was "in there and under anesthesia anyway" to test for endometriosis, "and since you aren't planning on having anymore children anyway..." Can you IMAGINE?! I immediately went to another doctor who actually bothered to listen to me, and READ my CT SCAN that Dr. Buna also had in front of him when he made that lunatic recommendation. It turns out that the pain was being caused by a HERNIA - NOT my VERY HEALTHY reproductive organs! And had Dr. Buna just bothered to read the CT scan in his hand, he would have realized that that was the cause of the pain. He also had prescribed and ordered medication for me that is contraindicated for the other medications that I am taking. I had to let HIM know that there was a problem with that, and pay for medication that he ordered, again, because he didn't bother to read my chart. Because he simply doesn't care. I have been examined by him a few times. And just like another reviewer said, a few examinations were creepy. He's made comments that I have found to be inappropriate for a doctor to be making about my under garments and my breasts. Seeing other reviews and finding that other patients got the same creepiness factor from him confirms the uneasiness that I was feeling. I've seen the medical assistant in the examination room look a bit shocked at some of the things he's said to me while I was being examined.

April 15th, 2013
Former Patient
Do not use this doctor. He misdiagnosed my early pregnancy as Ectopic. As a result I had to terminate my pregnancy. He is a horrible doctor.

February 5th, 2013
Great doc
Dr Buna is wonderful. He tells you the truth, has great manners, and never seems to be in a rush. Great doc!!

August 8th, 2012
DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR
Dr Buna misdiagnosed my pregnancy as Ectopic. He caused the baby to be aborted because of his negligence.

December 16th, 2011
Dr. Buna is the best! He stayed with me when I went into labor even though he wasn't on call. And it was the middle of the night! He also helped me through a rough delivery and some issues afterward. He is very professional, yet extremely caring and has excellent bedside manner. He will answer as many questions as you can ask and won't rush you. I would and do recommend him to everyone!

September 12th, 2011
Love this Dr.
He is simply amazing! Absolutly love him

May 4th, 2011
Haven't found a better dr. Excellent bedside manner, explains everything and helps you relax during exams.

January 6th, 2011
I dont even know where to start.
Dont see this doctor. Unless you enjoy being groped in non-exam areas by a gynecologist...

April 8th, 2017