A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrei Dobrescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrei Dobrescu is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobrescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Dobrescu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Somerset Medical Center
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrei Mihnea Dobrescu MD is a male Hematologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrei M. Dobrescu practice?
- Dr. Andrei Dobrescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrei Dobrescu practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Hematologists and Somerville Oncologists.