A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrei Dobrescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrei Dobrescu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dobrescu
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dobrescu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobrescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Dobrescu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrei Mihnea Dobrescu MD is a male Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrei M. Dobrescu practice?
- Dr. Andrei Dobrescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrei Dobrescu practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Hematologists and Somerville Oncologists.