A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrei Dobrescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrei Dobrescu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dobrescu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dobrescu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobrescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Dobrescu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrei Mihnea Dobrescu MD is a male Hematologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrei M. Dobrescu practice?
- Dr. Andrei Dobrescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrei Dobrescu practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Hematologists and Somerville Oncologists.