A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrei Iagaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrei Iagaru, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Nuclear Medicine
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Iagaru graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Iagaru has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrei Horia Iagaru MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrei H. Iagaru practice?
- Dr. Andrei Iagaru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrei Iagaru practices Nuclear Medicine near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Nuclear Medicine Physicians.