A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrei Kachala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrei Kachala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachala graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kachala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrei Kachala MD is a female Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrei Kachala practice?
- Dr. Andrei Kachala has 8 office locations.
Dr. Andrei Kachala practices Urology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ and Roselle, NJ.
See Edison Urologists.