A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrei Logvinenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrei Logvinenko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Logvinenko graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Logvinenko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Englewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrei V Logvinenko MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Andrei V. Logvinenko practice?
- Dr. Andrei Logvinenko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrei Logvinenko practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Physiatrists.