A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrei Logvinenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrei Logvinenko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Logvinenko
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Logvinenko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Logvinenko graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Logvinenko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Englewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrei V Logvinenko MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Andrei V. Logvinenko practice?
- Dr. Andrei Logvinenko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrei Logvinenko practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Rego Park Physiatrists.