A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is out of the country.
Learn more about Dr. Andrei Metelitsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrei Metelitsa, FRCPC, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Metelitsa graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Metelitsa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrei Metelitsa FRCPC and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrei Metelitsa practice?
- Dr. Andrei Metelitsa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrei Metelitsa practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.