A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrei Munzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrei Munzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrei Munzer, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Munzer graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Munzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrei Bernard Munzer FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrei B. Munzer practice?
- Dr. Andrei Munzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrei Munzer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newburgh, NY.
See Newburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.