A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrei Popescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrei Popescu is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popescu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Popescu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Popescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Popescu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrei Popescu MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Andrei Popescu practice?
- Dr. Andrei Popescu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrei Popescu practices Allergy & Immunology near Wooster, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Solon, OH.
See Wooster Allergists.