A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrej Petrov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrej Petrov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrej Petrov, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrov graduated from University Of Belgrade. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Petrov has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrej A Petrov MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrej A. Petrov practice?
- Dr. Andrej Petrov has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrej Petrov practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Allergists and Pittsburgh Internists.