A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrej Petrov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrej Petrov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrov
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petrov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrej Petrov, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrov graduated from University Of Belgrade. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Petrov has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrej A Petrov MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrej A. Petrov practice?
- Dr. Andrej Petrov has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrej Petrov practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Allergists and Pittsburgh Internists.