A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreja Packard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreja Packard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreja Packard, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Packard graduated from University Of Zagreb. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Packard has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Athol Memorial Hospital
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreja Packard MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andreja Packard practice?
- Dr. Andreja Packard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andreja Packard practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Nashua, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Leominster, MA.
See Nashua Neurologists, Nashua Psychiatrists, and Nashua Sleep Medicine Doctors.