A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreja Packard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreja Packard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreja Packard, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Packard graduated from University Of Zagreb. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Packard has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Athol Memorial Hospital
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Packard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan