A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreja Packard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreja Packard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Packard
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Packard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreja Packard, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Packard graduated from University Of Zagreb. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Packard has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Athol Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreja Packard MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andreja Packard practice?
- Dr. Andreja Packard has 1 office location.
Dr. Andreja Packard practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Neurologists and Nashua Psychiatrists.