A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreja Packard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreja Packard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Packard
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Packard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreja Packard, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Packard graduated from University Of Zagreb. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Packard has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Athol Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreja Packard MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andreja Packard practice?
- Dr. Andreja Packard has 1 office location.
Dr. Andreja Packard practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Neurologists, Nashua Psychiatrists, and Nashua Sleep Medicine Doctors.