Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Andreluiz D'Avila
Andreluiz D'Avila, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Andreluiz D'Avila is affiliated with University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty and Mt Sinai Hospital. He speaks English.
Andreluiz D'Avila has the following 4 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Andreluiz D'Avila is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Louis Teichholz
New York, NY 0 mi47
Dr. Hussien Elsiesy
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology
New York, NY 0 mi21
Dr. Carol Horowitz
New York, NY 0 mi24