A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreluiz D'Avila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreluiz D'Avila is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Avila
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Avila graduated from Fed. Univ. Of Santa Catarina Florianapolis Sc Brazil.
Dr. D'Avila has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreluiz Buchele D'Avila MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andreluiz B. D'Avila practice?
- Dr. Andreluiz D'Avila has 1 office location.
Dr. Andreluiz D'Avila practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.