A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Baquero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andres Baquero, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baquero graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Baquero has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andres Baquero MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Andres Baquero practice?
- Dr. Andres Baquero has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andres Baquero practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Emergency Physicians and Bronx Pediatricians.