A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Baquero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andres Baquero, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baquero graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Baquero has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baquero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan