Dr. Andres Betts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andres Betts?

Professional and brilliant.

Posted on March 17th, 2017

Listens to patient carefully. Nice disposition and bedside manner. Honest regarding treatments that will or won't work. Four excellent surgeries that restored 12 years of my life to pain free. Rated one of the top best doctors in CA by OC magazine. Dr Bettes is an excellent , caring and professional Doctor. He always answered questions and I never felt dismissed by him. He spent the time I needed with me. His staff is friendly and efficient. This is an excellent Doctor. Would highly recommend him to all my family and friends.

Mom of one of this Dr.'s patients

Posted on September 28th, 2016

This doctor has been prescribing opiates to my son, Andrew. My son has been abusing opioids for years! In one location I had to rush him to the emergency room because he almost died. My son is red flagged for opiates and this Dr. should never have prescribed my son this medicine. I hope I don't need to go as far as to send this doctor to jail. I hope to God my son will never be prescribed any opiates again by this doctor

If you want addiction this is your guy!

Posted on March 12th, 2016

When I asked questions about my condition he said," Lady, I don't know why you're in pain, I'm just going to keep you comfortable." The frazzled nurse there yelled at me on the phone when I was requesting a refill for one of the many drugs he had me on. She didn't even hear the request, she automatically assumed I was looking for Oxycodone and told me I was going to overdose going through my Rx that fast! After that conversation I took my gallon size zip lock bag of meds he put me on to my appointments so they could see I wasn't misusing them. When I left and found a decent pain management Dr. he had to detox me, and he managed to treat me with a fraction of meds compared to Dr. Betts!

highly recommended

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Dr. Betts is a fantastic doctor.

Candidate for Donkey Rear doctor of all time

Posted on April 16th, 2014

Dr. Betts is a condescending, unprofessional doctor whose ego is only matched by his lack of compassion and professionalism. I came to him with real problems and without examining me, he didn't believe me. He insulted my previous doctor. While I was waiting, he came out and was bragging about something to his disinterested staff. He acted like a bloated peacock. Bad attitude....lousy doctor.

Betts was my best Bet ever

Posted on September 17th, 2013

Dr. Betts is phenomenal!!! For those who discredit him it really brings question only to their character not Betts. He is a pain management doctor dealing with highly surveillant medicines but through this does not back down if it is the correct options for you. I highly recommend Dr. Betts, he has been through many trying painful times in my life, but not only treats the pain but treats the suffering. He is a man with a enormous heart and a brain that calculates what your body truly needs. Dr. Betts does his sincere greatest. GO TO HIM IF YOU ARE IN SINCERE PAIN!!!!

He is the best !!!

Posted on April 24th, 2013

I had to get an epidural injection, and i was scared of the needles and injections in general. dr betts and his nurses provided a really friendly and nice environment for me and dr.betts did my epidural injection and it didnt hurt at all and i didnt feel anything. i recommend him for anybody who is in need of a great pain management doctor in OC,LA Or SD.he spent about 30 minutes explaining to me what is the reasons of my pain and my options to get rid of my pains. Him and his nursing staff are #1.

The Thrillbilly Magnet author

Posted on March 6th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Betts for 2 years and 10 months. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He got me my back surgery with Gregory Carlson and i have no pain now. He kind, sincere and caring. He made me feel safe and well, always. And I am now thanks to him. I recommend him highly.

This Doctor Cares..I know after 3 years of battling brain cancer with my husband.

Posted on July 4th, 2012

During my husband's illness I had Doctors that told him he was dying with no one in the room, Doctors that gave him little to no help, others just shook their heads. We are not talking pain we are talking life and death with little regard to my husband's feelings. Dr Bettes listens, cares & understands how much we can hurt inside as well as outside. I think he's great.

Fabulous physician, extremely caring, and great injectionist!

Posted on September 1st, 2011

Dr. Betts is a great doctor who gives outstanding injections. Best head injections I ever had. He has helped me several times when my regular doctors were not available. He is very honest, caring, professional, and skilled. I have recommended him to several people. I suffer excruciating headache conditions (multifactorial, which are very hard to treat), spine issues, and shoulder pain, and he has always helped me in my time of need. Great staff too! Rating: 10+.

Posted on March 17th, 2011

Dr Betts was rude to me and had an opinion that I've never heard before. It took forever to get seen and when I finally did see him all he could tell me was that he didn't want to help me and to leave. worst doctor i've seen.

Posted on February 17th, 2011

I asked Dr. Betts to finish listening to my history and he frequently cut me off. Before finishing my patient history form he said that he would finish it during the exam as we talked. He quickly diagnosed me before allowing me to finish. I asked him to continue to listen which he did (for no more then 2 minutes.) Then he gave me a different diagnosis, outside of the scope of his practice. I asked him to continue to listen as chronic pain history (severe 8 years) takes more then 2 minutes. I began to inform him of outside diagnosis that were contrary to his diagnosis. He stopped me disregarding my statements and was clear that I was being treated with the wrong medications. He never touched my body which seems inappropriate considering I was there for pain management. His diagnosis was that I had a psychiatric condition and that he could not help me.