A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Boker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreas Boker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Boker graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreas Boker MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Andreas Boker practice?
- Dr. Andreas Boker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andreas Boker practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.