inactive

Andreas Boker MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

February 13th, 2015
A Wonderful Doctor!
My first visit to this office was seamless. The staff was quick and attentive and courteous. I came early and they took me into the office early. The assistant to the DR was amazing and thorough and Dr. Boker was a true professional. He was thorough and answered all of my concerns that I had (no matter how silly). Simple and inexpensive solutions (over the counter options), quick, attentive, and extremely professional and to the point. I absolutely would recommend him to anyone! Simply amazing.

April 17th, 2014
Great Doc In Times Square
Dr. Boker is fantastic. He is genuinely concerned about his patients, extremely thorough, and he was the first to accurately diagnose me as opposed to just taking my word for it. Higly recommended!!! On ZocDoc so making appointments is a breeze.

January 6th, 2014
Great dermatologist
Dr Boker was kind and concerned about my health and wellbeing. He took care of all my concerns. He explained all the procedures beforehand and spent time reviewing all the options. I really like the result of the botox and fillers that I had and would highly recommend him to anyone considering doing this.