A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Castellanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Castellanos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andres Castellanos, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellanos graduated from Universidad Del Zulia, Maracaibo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Castellanos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andres Enrique Castellanos MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andres E. Castellanos practice?
- Dr. Andres Castellanos has 7 office locations.
Dr. Andres Castellanos practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.