Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andres Costas-Centivany
Dr. Andres Costas-Centivany, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Las Vegas, NV. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Management. Dr. Costas-Centivany is affiliated with University Medical Center of Southern Nevada, Mountainview Hospital and Valley Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Andres Costas-Centivany has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Andres Costas-Centivany is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Matthew Raddue
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi10
Dr. Terence Cone
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi39
Dr. Kevin Garth
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi26