A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Deluna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Deluna, Dr. Andres DeLuna is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deluna
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andres Deluna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deluna graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Deluna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andres Deluna MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andres Deluna practice?
- Dr. Andres Deluna has 7 office locations.
Dr. Andres Deluna practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Laguna Hills, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Cardiologists.