A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Emanuelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Emanuelli, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emanuelli
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Emanuelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Emanuelli graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Emanuelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
- Please select...
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andres Emanuelli MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andres Emanuelli practice?
- Dr. Andres Emanuelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andres Emanuelli practices Ophthalmology near Arecibo, PR.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Naples, FL.