A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Emanuelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Emanuelli, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emanuelli
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Emanuelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Emanuelli graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Emanuelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
- Please select...
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andres Emanuelli MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andres Emanuelli practice?
- Dr. Andres Emanuelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andres Emanuelli practices Ophthalmology near Arecibo, PR.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Naples, FL.