A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Enriquez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Enriquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Providence East Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Enriquez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andres S. Enriquez practice?
Dr. Andres Enriquez practices Family Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Family Physicians.