Family Physicians

High Ridge
839 E Redd Rd
El Paso, TX 79912
915-833-8444
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Awful  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2013

Would not recommend this clinic to anyone. Have gone here when desperate and very sick due to no appointment required. Doctor is condescending and rude at times. Prescribed my daughter medication that she is severely allergic to, which is in her patient records. Luckily Pharmacy caught it! Last visit the Physician Assistant forgot about me after talking to me and said he would be back with prescriptions. I waited in the exam room for 40 minutes. I came out and asked the Medical Assistant if I was just forgotten, and he admitted I must have been, but I could leave. Furthermore, PA provided incorrect diagnosis!!

|  reviewing the whole practice.  |  show details
by S. C. on Mar 4th, 2011

I waited 32 days for test results. I called three weeks after my appointment for results and was told they had not been read, yet. On day 32 I went to the office and asked for the results but they still had not looked at them. I finally got the results because I demanded somebody read them. BTW: there were "flagged" results that were serious concerns. Two hours in the waiting room should have warned me that this office is totally overloaded.

|  show details