A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Ferber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Ferber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferber
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andres Ferber, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferber graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andres Ferber MD is a male Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andres Ferber practice?
- Dr. Andres Ferber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andres Ferber practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Willingboro Hematologists and Willingboro Oncologists.