A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Ferber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Ferber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andres Ferber, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferber graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andres Ferber MD is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andres Ferber practice?
- Dr. Andres Ferber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andres Ferber practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Camden Hematologists and Camden Oncologists.