A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Forero-Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Forero-Torres is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Forero-Torres graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Forero-Torres has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Highlands
- UAB Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andres Forero-Torres MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andres Forero-Torres practice?
- Dr. Andres Forero-Torres has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andres Forero-Torres practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.