A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Guevarra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Guevarra is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Sprains and Strains
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guevarra graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Guevarra has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guevarra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andres T. Guevarra practice?
Dr. Andres Guevarra practices Pediatrics near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Pediatricians.