A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Jimenez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jimenez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jimenez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andres L. Jimenez practice?
Dr. Andres Jimenez practices Family Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro Family Physicians.