A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Jimenez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jimenez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andres L Jimenez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andres L. Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Andres Jimenez has 1 office location.
Dr. Andres Jimenez practices Family Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro Primary Care Doctors.