A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Jimenez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jimenez
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jimenez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jimenez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andres L Jimenez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andres L. Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Andres Jimenez has 1 office location.
Dr. Andres Jimenez practices Family Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro Family Physicians.