Dr. Andres Kanner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andres Kanner?

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Immedietly put me at ease. Extremely polite. Respect. & trust him completely .

clerk for clerk of the circuit court

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

I used to see Dr. Kanner in Chicago and I have not been the same since. He is the BEST doctor that I have ever been to. I saw him for 18 years, I am 59and I glad for all the people who see him now.

Student

Posted on August 5th, 2014

He is the absolute best!

Former Patient

Posted on May 21st, 2014

I considered flying to Miami to continue seeing Dr. Kanner once he moved away from Chicago. An amazing doctor. Smart, compassionate, calm, and very aware of patient's needs. The wait time is sometimes long, but it is absolutely worth it. He spends the necessary time with patients, and personally, I'd much rather wait for a doctor for 30 minutes and have quality care than be rushed. Truly one of the best doctors for epilepsy in the nation.

Patient- epilepsy

Posted on July 8th, 2013

Dr. Kanner was my neurologist for over 20 years. He found the correct medicnes for me and I did not have any seizures for 15 years. When my seizures suddenly restarted, he was still there for me. The only reason he is not going to be my doctor any more is because he's moving up the ladder and has to move. Congratulations to him, and best wishes from my family and I.

Posted on October 12th, 2012

The best neurologist I have ever seen, bar none. He was the first one to take the time to properly diagnose my epilepsy, and the first one to explain the area of the brain that the seizures were coming from. He was very caring and also explained everything to my family.

He truely cares about you!

Posted on July 6th, 2012

I have never met a doctor that cares as much as Dr. Kanner does. He takes as much time as you need with him, really listens to what you are saying and what you need. He will go out of his way to do everything he possibly can for your medical needs. He completely turned my life around. I was averageing 30 seizures a month before I started seeing Dr. Kanner and now I have been seizure free for 19 years. In my eyes, he is my hero.

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Changed Neuro's and he is my new neuro. He is fantastic!!

Posted on September 15th, 2011

Until I started seeing Dr. Kanner at the Epilepsy Clinic, my only complaint was sometimes the wait. The wait is a minor complaint to his expertise and compassion. I wouldn't consider seeing any other Dr. than Dr. Kanner. Besides, who do you know that is Board Certified in 3 different but slightly similiar professions? He's very well rounded in anything pertaining to the brain.

Dr. Kanner is the BEST for Epilepsy/Depression/ADHD treatment

Posted on September 3rd, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Kanner for over 12 years now and inspite of appt. wait time, wouldn't ever consider another Doctor for my treatment. His wait time is a direct result of the time he spends with each patient and how much he cares.

Posted on August 15th, 2009

Don't go anywhere else for your epilepsy treatment. Dr. kanner's nurse practitioner is professional and courteous and a great complement to the practice. Please ignore the previous poster's ignorance. She has a chip on her shoulder regarding this matter.

Posted on February 3rd, 2008

Dr. Kanner is a fabulous, professional, extremely smart, caring physician with a fantastic bedside manner to boot. I am extremely lucky that he is my physician. May run behind...a lot...but makes it up by not rushing you in appointments at all. His nurse practitioner, Marlis, is terrible, I think, but she really helps him out a lot. Don't ever see Marlis- go straight to the source.