Dr. Andres Lichtenberger MD Patient Reviews

April 20th, 2016
Outstanding Doctor
I am a new patient and Dr. Lichtenberger is my primary doctor. He is the best doctor that I have ever dealt with. He cares about his patients.

April 20th, 2016
Outstanding Doctor

January 16th, 2015
Don't Do It
Sketchy, he gave me the riot act, told me if my other Dr's didn't keep him informed I will drop me from his patients list. I went in to get a flu shot.. He hadn't recieved any info from my other doctors. I waited in the office for an half and hour until he contacted them. Then he just seemed annoyed that I was there. He ordered some blood but instead of doing it in the office he sent me an outside lab.. The phlebotomist on site looked confused and shrugged her shoulders. I called a few months later for prescription refills, he said I had to make an appointment first. BTW, he charged my insurance over $1200 for the 1st visit and over $400 for the following visits. I asked the receptionist why the bill was so high. She told me it depends on the office visit.

October 15th, 2010
Caring and Professional
The office staff is competent, pleasant and friendly. Dr. Lichtenberger has a great bed-side manner, I am generally healthy but he made a very comprehensive review of my medical history, order tests, and took the time to find out other factors in my life that may affect my health. He reviewed my tests with me and made recomendations to improve my general health as well as general screens appropriate for my age. I have recomended him to family and friends and we are all very happy with his care.

October 15th, 2010