A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Munk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Munk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andres Munk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Munk graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Munk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andres Munk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andres Munk practice?
- Dr. Andres Munk has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andres Munk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, WA and Livonia, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.