A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Palacio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Palacio is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palacio
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Palacio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andres Palacio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Palacio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andres Felipe Palacio MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Andres F. Palacio practice?
- Dr. Andres Palacio has 1 office location.
Dr. Andres Palacio practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Macon, GA.
See Macon Internists and Macon Endocrinologists.