A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Palacio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Palacio is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andres Palacio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Palacio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andres Felipe Palacio MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Andres F. Palacio practice?
- Dr. Andres Palacio has 1 office location.
Dr. Andres Palacio practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Macon, GA.
See Macon Internists and Macon Endocrinologists.