A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Patron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Patron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andres Patron, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patron graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andres Patron DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andres Patron practice?
- Dr. Andres Patron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andres Patron practices Internal Medicine near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Internists.