Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andres Patron
Dr. Andres Patron, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Patron is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Pembroke, Memorial Regional Hospital and Memorial Regional Hospital South. Dr. Patron has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andres Patron has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Andres Patron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.
Dr. Rolando Acevedo
Hollywood, FL 0.01 mi28
Dr. Fidel Henriquez
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Hollywood, FL 0.01 mi32
Dr. Hazel Lupena
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Pembroke Pines, FL 0.08 mi13